Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- 14k yellow gold plated over recycled sterling silver
- Snap closure
- Hoop is 10mm long / 26mm with drop
- CZ baguette drop is 2.5mm wide
- Designed in Seattle, WA
- Made in Bali, Indonesia
- Made from recycled and recyclable materials
- All Au 79 jewelry is created using recycled sterling silver as the base with high quality 14K gold plating
- Recycled sterling silver is precious silver extracted from used metal products. Once the silver is separated from the other metals it is mixed with, it is melted down and reused to make new silver products. Fine sterling is made from non-renewable natural sources and by using recycled materials we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint.
- All Au 79 jewelry is made with recycled Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Plated (sterling silver base plated with 14k gold) and protected with a layer of e-coating. Gold vermeil requires careful cleaning with a soft cotton cloth, avoiding abrasive cloths and chemicals. If you use a silver polishing pad on vermeil, it will take the gold plating right off, so be careful to use the right cloth.
- Avoid wearing jewelry while swimming, showering, sweating and sleeping. Plated jewelry is good for daily wear but should be cleaned regularly with a soft cloth.
- Avoid letting your jewelry come into contact with harsh household chemicals like hairspray and chlorine, and make sure to store your jewelry in a safe dry place. Storing your pieces individually in soft pouches can help to avoid scuffs and scratches as well. If the jewelry comes in contact with water, perfume, sweat, or any other form of moisture, be sure to wipe and dry the piece.
- To give your Au 79 jewels their longest life and to keep them looking new, store them in a dry area like a jewelry box or pouch.