Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
+ No. 04: Teakwood & Tobacco
The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Notes of leather,
teak, and orange.
+ No. 11: Amber & Moss
A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Notes of sage, moss, and
+ No. 21: Golden Coast
Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Notes of
eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
+ Los Angeles
Overgrown bougainvillea, canyon hiking, epic sunsets, city lights. Notes of redwood, lime,
jasmine, and yarrow. Created for an initiative by the Mayor’s Fund of Los Angeles and a portion
of all scent sales benefit the Downtown Women’s Center.
Farmer’s market herbs, dinners al fresco, incense burning in the distance. Rosemary, resin, and cardamom.
+ 100% natural soy wax, phthalate-free premium fragrance oil, cotton wick
+ 7.2 oz, 40-50 hour burn time.
+ 2.9" in diameter and 3.5" in height.
CANDLE CARE 101
+ Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
● Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
● Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
● Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
● The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
● Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
● Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!